Wireless / RF Testing
NCEE Labs provides Wireless/RF Testing
NCEE’s experienced iNarte EMC/EMI qualified staff provide wireless and radio frequency (RF) testing of intentional radiators to ensure they meet the FCC, CE, and many other international regulatory requirements for transmitting and receiving (radio) devices. Frequent regulatory changes and complex testing requirements are common with wireless/RF equipment. NCEE Labs stays current with the most recent requirements and can help you navigate your requirements while supplying quality testing services to demonstrate worldwide compliance!
- United States – FCC
- Canada – ISED
- Europe – CE, RED
- Australia and New Zealand
- South Korea
- Others – Just ask!
- ETSI EN 300 328*, 300 220-1*, 300 440-1*, 301 489-1*
- FCC Parts 15*, 18*, 22*, 24*, 25*, 27*, 74*, 80*, 87*, 90*, 95*, 97*
- RSS-Gen, RSS-210*, and RSS-247
- ANSI IEEE C63.10*, C63.26*
- Australia/New Zealand AS/NZS 4268*
- Japan Radio Tests Radio Law No. 131, Ordinance of MPT No. 37,
1981, MIC Notification No. 88:2004, Table No. 22-11
- Short-range Radios
- Licensed Radios
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Field Disturbance Sensors
- Ultra-wideband Systems
- Many More – just ask!