Reliability & Enviromental Testing
NCEE Labs has been providing industry-standard reliability and environmental testing for 20 years. Our experienced testing staff can assist you in determining the type or level of reliability/environmental testing you require for your products!
Dynamics – Vibration and Shock.
- Ling Electronic Vibration System (product qualification, reliability acceptance)
- MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-810, RTCA/DO-160
- One Cubic Meter Thermotron Temperature Humidity Testing Chamber (10% to 95% RH, dew point limited, -65 C to +170 C)
- 800 Cubic Foot, Russels Walk-in thermal chamber (10% to 95%, dew point limited, -25 C to +85 C)
- ASTM A380 – 06: Standard Practice for Cleaning, Descaling, and Passivation of Stainless Steel Parts, Equipment, and Systems
- ASTM D2247 – 11: Standard Practice for Testing Water Resistance of Coatings in 100% Relative Humidity
- IEC 60068-2-30
- MIL-STD-202-103: Humidity (Solid State)
- MIL-STD-810 Method 507, 507.5, or 507.6: Determines the ability to handle high Humidity
- SAE-AMS-STD-753 Corrosion-Resistant Steel Parts: Sampling, Inspection and Testing for Surface Passivation
- RTCA/DO-160 Section 6: Humidity
Water and Particle/Ingress Protection
- Dust, Singleton Dust Test Chamber – EN 60529, Mil-STD-810, RTCA DO-160
- Water, Ingress Protection – EN 60529
- Auto Technology Cyclic Corrosion Chamber
- ASTM B117 – 09 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus
- EN 50155 – Salt-Fog Test
- MIL-STD-810 Method 509.4 Salt-Fog Testing
- MIL-STD-810 and RTCA DO-160
X-Ray Inspection – Post Test!
And Many More – Just ask!
- Agricultural Equipment
- Marine and Aviation
- Military Applications
- Laboratory Test and Measurement Equipment
- Multimedia Equipment (IT and A/V)
- Household and Commercial Appliances
- Industrial Control Equipment
- And more – just ask!